Fire and Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Flowers

Fire and Flowers is a Medieval/Fantasy themed role play site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Look Back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Don't Look Back. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIwadgieV-oI9nZGeOEP2XJj3mrEBwMYbrSgJPZ4BLKKi3jYcn His tail is curved, so it looks different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red tipped wing were outstretched, wind holding the muscled body up. The river glistened below, reflections sending crazy art in his eyes. With a low growl, the wyvern dove. Muscles bulged as his ivory claws dug into the back of a stag. The injured animal screeched in pain, but was quickly relieved of its agony when the male put his full weight on the back of the stag.

The lonely wyvern's hunger grew by each passing minute. His nostrils quivered as he scented for any competitors who may steal his dinner. Nothing. His serrated teeth cut through the bloody meat like butter. The mutilated meat passed down his throat, the wyvern sighing a sigh of relief.

The relaxing sound of the river calmed his nerves, which were tensed with hunger. A twig snapped as the young creature was drinking, causing him to spin around.
Elf.... Inky eyes strained to see what the smell protruded from, but to no avail. There was a faint scent of leather, also.

OK, I was wondering, do you want him to catch my wyvern, who has no name, or go other places?
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:07 pm

(Can you give me a quick story plot?)
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Well, I left it open for your guy. He can catch my no name wyvern, or whatever you please.
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Don't Look Back. Male%20elf
Amarith-
The male elf stopped, startled by the huge creature that loomed in front of him. His leather armor squeeked softly, as his body moved. The trees loomed overhead, and the world was temorarily engulfed in silence, as the elf and wyvern looked eachother over.
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:29 pm

The wyvern didn't think this elf was much of a threat. He gently stepped forward, head down. With a snarl, the male pinned the elf with a single foot, wing shadowing them. He had heard stories from his elders that eves caught his kind, riding them and taming them.
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Amarith hit the ground witha whoosh of air out of his lungs. After regaining his breath, he rolled his eyes. "Wyvern, what did I do!?" He asked, squirming to get out from under his huge foot.
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:36 pm

The wyvern titled his head, gently getting off and lowering himself to the ground. He put his head in a bush, dragging out a rotting Wyvern halter/bridle. A silvery white tooth hooked into a loop of it, sending into the air before it thumped on the ground. The young wyvern backed away from the old piece of leather, though it couldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

The elf got up frowning. This was very unusual, that this Wyvern didn't just kill and eat him imedietly. His frown deepened as he saw the halter thump onto the ground. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:41 pm

be back tonight
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

The wyvern set the halter in his hand, and screeched before jumping back and cowering behind a tree that could hind only a sliver of him. This was frustrating, so the Wyvern concentrated. Are you here to capture me? The young creature asked in the mind of the elf.
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Amarith's hair fell in front of his eyes, and he raised a hand to brush it away. Suprised, he jumped when he heard the Wyverns voice in his mind. Shrugging, his eyes met the dragons, weirdly calm for being in the presence of a man eating creature. No.
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:41 pm

The wyvern tilted his head and stepped back, river bank crumbling slightly. Do you work for the humans? He asked, stepping back and slipped into the. The creature leaped out, winging around and knocking the elf over with is tail. When the wyvern returned his gaze to the elf, she was trembling. Sorry..
Back to top Go down
Spritz

Spritz

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:27 pm

He was knocked to the ground suddenly, the Wyverns huge tail bowling the elf over. As he got up, he brushed himself off and looked the Wyvern squarly in the eyes.

I hate humans.
Back to top Go down
Harley's Justice

Harley's Justice

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:43 pm

(Oops sorry, when I said she, I meant he)

He sighed in relief, then his soft gaze turned into a hard glare. Don't you know this river is crawling with wyverns who would eat you without a thought? I only didn't because, because, I'm afraid to! The young one gently crouched low to the ground.

Changing his pic-

But pretned his has red where the claws are on his wings, and I like ths picture a lot, so I think I will use ti again, and he has no armor-

Don't Look Back. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbyQYzVdEiMM-Y44nlQ8ntTCfm89iHiDD60peiyhAhqX_b7hqg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Look Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Look Back.   Don't Look Back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Look Back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire and Flowers :: Herlock :: The River-
Jump to: